Sunday 2 April 2017

Easter Bunny


Hi Bloggers
An Easter card for today
I used a freebie stamp to create this card in pinks and green.
I painted the oval frame with mica powders and the bunny was coloured with promarkers. I die cut it using SP dies and mounted it on to a piece of white card that I embossed with CE dottied daisys folder and inked round the edges with green ink. A pink ribbon and pearls complete the card.

I may not be able to visit blogland as often over the coming weeks as I will be working in South Yorkshire.
This is because everyone on our office (about 300 people) are being made redundant due to the location of our offices being moved from Middlesex to South Yorkshire.  Quite a few people have left already which is so sad. My date is early June but until then we need to train the new people on our roles. So I will we going to South Yorkshire to help with the transistion.

On a more positive note I'm off to Ally Pally at the wekend for the craft show - are you going? I am really looking forward to it.
I have entered this card in the following challenges:
dies r us challenge - Easter
alphabet challenge B for Bunnies
crafting when we can challenge 141- animals



5 comments:

  1. Hi Maria
    Awww, what a terrific card. Your bunny is lovely and beautifully framed.
    Bit of a cheek getting you to train the ones taking your jobs.
    Enjoy Ally Pally and heckle Mr Lockwood for me lol!
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so beautiful! That embossed background is fabulous! Thanks for playing along with us at CWWC and good luck! Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card with sweet bunny image! Lovely oval die! Thanks so much for joining us at Dies R Us this month for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at CWWC, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! I love that gorgeous pink bow. Thanks for joining us at Dies R Us!

    ReplyDelete