Monday 20 February 2017

Lighthouse Porthole

Hi All

I made this card for my daughter's boyfriend.  His birthday is tomorrow.

 I dug out my old Kanban stamps and decided on this light house on,  along with some  papers found in my crafty stash.
I created a water colour effect using Tim Holtz distress inks with weathered wood and salty ocean and then I stamped the image over the top.
I created the 'port hole' effect by using two of my SB circle dies in dark blue card.
The sentiment is from CE cut out with a Justrite die.

Thanks for stopping by.
I have entered this card in the following challenges:
simon says monday challenge - transport
addicted to stamps - 229 clean and simple
Moving along with the times- for a man



4 comments:

  1. The stripey panel is the perfect backdrop for the porthole image.
    Thanks for sharing at ATSM. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card Maria, love it, thanks for joining us at MAWTT, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Maria
    Beautiful card. Love the slash of colour over the black and white. Very effective.
    Hope he had a great birthday.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a beautiful tag! The colors and image are awesome. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete