Monday 21 November 2016

Purple Snowflakes!!

Hi Everyone
Well what terrible weather we have been having we have a wonderful puddle (more like a lake)  outside our house that nearly goes right across the whole road. I hope everyone is ok out there and has not been affective too much by the rain.
Anyway on to todays card
 A combination of old and new on this card.
I have used one of Phil Martin Scribbled Snowflake verses for the focal element of this card. His sentiments are wonderful (note to self to add more of Phil's stamps to my wish list ) lol.
I still love the Elegant Labels four die from SB.
The snowflakes are from SW Bold Snowflake which are heat embossed with CS Brilliant Sparkles Frosty Dawn and Vivid Violet powders, with a pearl in each centre.
I think the colours are wonderful. I hope you can see the sparkle in the photos!

Thank you for taking the time to stop by.
I have entered this card in the following challenges:
christmas card challenge - #49
CHNC -challenge 308 - anything goes or cute
cute card thursday- challenge 452-christmas/holidays
CHNC -extra for November


5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card & colour Maria! beautiful die cuts and sentiment.
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Re the challenge (MRs Duck) I can email you all the details, no pressure xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Maria
    A real stunner. I love purple but had not thought of it for Christmas but its a winner. I've been trying to use some of my older dies and the Elegant Labels needs to see daylight again. Beautiful card Maria.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! I love all your lovely layers and die cuts!
    Thanks for playing along this week at Christmas Card Challenges!!
    Debbie (CCC DT)
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete