Saturday 6 February 2016

Mothers Day

Hi all

Sorry I have not posted for a while life has been hectic...

I have being making some Mother's day cards as it will soon be here.




I have use one of my favourite colours peach.

For the background I inked through a mask on white card with peach ink and mounted it on the peach card.
I used the dies from Paper Artist called 'love and 5 hearts', a wonderful set of dies that I cannot seem to put down at the minute.
I stamped my sentiment with Versamark ink  and used Phil Martins Graceful peach lustre embossing powder.
I coloured some white satin ribbon with the peach ink so it created a tone on tone with the rest of the card.I finished it off by adding a dazzler that I made to the bow.






I hope you like it.


Thanks for popping by
I have entered this card in the challenges below:


8 comments:

  1. Thank you for joining us at Allsorts this week :)
    AnyOldCraft (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card, thanks for joining us at Allsorts, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Maria
    I'm not a peachy gal but this is beautiful. Your spacing of the PVA pearls is sooo neat!
    Have a great weekend.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely and elegant card for our CAS theme Maria, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the soft colors! Thanks for sharing it with Brown Sugar challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very elegant card! Thanks for joining us at Creative Corner Challenges! Sara DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an elegant and feminine card. Thanks for playing along with us at Poppystamps.

    ReplyDelete