Monday 22 February 2016

Best Wishes

Hi all

I hope you all had a great weekend. 
 I am going to the Make It show in Farnborough on Friday, so I'm looking forward to picking up some crafty goodies and hopefully a bargain or two.

Here is todays offering

 I started with the PVA glue in silver, pink and purple and used the scribble technique on a piece of coconut white card from Creative Expressions. I created  a frame from some purple card from my stash. I used the Tattered Lace Kew border to die to go around the frame and mounted this on to a piece of pearlised baby pink card
 The flower I created from Spellbinders Cinch and Go dies which I inked with Tattered Rose distress ink. For the foliage I used a die from my stash (not sure what it is called) I inked through the die with Shaded Lilac Distress ink.  I then  I snipped into the die cut  it as its quite large to create a variety of smaller leaves.
 The sentiment was cut out with another Tattered Lace die from the Eltham range and backed with the pink pearl card.
I finished it off with pearls in each corner and created another mat  made using Tim Holtz piercing ruler.
Thanks for popping by.


I have entered this card in the following challenges:
crafting from the heart - anything goes
BSCB-186 - anything goes
chocolate coffee cards #103 ~ ANYTHING GOES 
simply papercrafts for all occassions - anything goes
allsorts challenge - Week 351 - Birthday Wishes
crafting with dragonflies -Birthday Card

7 comments:

  1. Thank you for joining us at Allsorts this week.
    AnyOldCraft (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great background and love the flower and leaves.
    Thank you for joining our Birthday Wishes challenge this week at Allsorts.

    Kath

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card. Thanks for joining us at BSC
    hugs
    Claudia
    DT Brown Sugar Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful creation! Thanks for joining us at Chocolate, Coffee & Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the die cuts.Thanks for joining us at Crafting From the Heart and hope to see you again.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Maria
    Love the background you have created. I remember Sue Wilson doing something similar ages ago and it looks very effective.
    Your flower looks beautiful as does the entire card.
    Have a great weekend.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely card, great use of the die cuts, thanks for playing with us at Crafting with Dragonflies, blessings Hilde

    ReplyDelete