Sunday 13 December 2015

Wisteria Birthday

Morning all


For today's card I have used the Heraldic Die from Sue Wilson again.
For the background I cut four of the smallest decorative die and mounted them on to coconut white card. 
I cut the largest die and inked through with CE colour cloud ink in frosty heather.
I sprayed another of the decorative dies with glue and sprinkled CS diamond sprinkles over the top and mounted it on to the larger die.




The sentiment is from Justrite stamps and die cut with Sue Wilson pierced flags and inked through with the same colour.
The flower I made from Sue's camellia complete petals from white card which I inked  with the frosty Heather. 
I cut two of the laurel leaves out of wisteria card to pop behind the flower.
The frame I made from Sue's ornate pierced square dies and added a thin wisteria mat before placing all of this on to my 6x6 card.
 I finished  it off by adding some pearls to each of the corners. 





1 comment:

  1. Hi Maria
    Fantastic but subtle card. Aren't the laurel leaves a lovely die?
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete