Sunday 18 October 2015

Canadian Background

Morning Bloggers

I hope you are all keeping well.
It will be my eldest daughters birthday on Thursday, although she will be swimming with Dolphins in Dubai  - lucky girl.
I need to make her birthday card, which I hope to do today.
For todays' card I decided  to have a play with Sue Wilson's Canadian background die which I  purchased last month but have not had a chance to use.
This  card was the result.  I hope you like it.




 I used the Foundation coconut white card with some  from Limetree Crafts called Violet Rose which I  just adore.
I added CS PVA glue dots in the pearl and vintage plum as shown. On the edge of the card I used a CS Frosty Heather Colour Cloud Blending ink then added CS glue and dipped each edge into CS Diamond Sprinkles.
I made my own banner and used the sentiment from Britannia dies which I then embossed twice in CS clear detail powder. I inked round the edges with the same blending ink.









1 comment: