Thursday 8 October 2015

Purple butterflies

Morning fellow crafters

Thank you for popping by .

I am on annual leave today and tomorrow so I  have a nice long weekend. (more time to craft ..lol)

I am going to see Michael Macintyre tonight at the O2. Really looking forward to it, I will let you know my thoughts of the show on Sunday's post.

On to todays card...

I started by cutting two of Sue Wilson's mini striplet die, butterflies in flight in white foundation card. I glued them both together and coloured the butterflies with CE cosmic shimmer glue Frosted Heather by Phil Martin. I do like the swirly effect that was created by using the glue.

Once dry I cut the same die again but out of foundation grey card and glued over the top of the other die cut.




Then I popped this on to a piece of white foundation card with foam pads, which was then matted on to some purple pearl card from my stash then the grey card, and all this went onto a 5x7 white card.

 I found some peel offs for my sentiment  in purple and then finished the card with some CS glue dots on the corners in vintage plum and silver lustre.




Hope you like it.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Maria
    Lovely swirly effect with the lilac glue. Just thinking that Striplet would make a fab bookmark.......
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete