Sunday 4 October 2015

Christmas Tree

Good Morning All

I hope you are all having a good weekend.

I did some retail therapy with my daughter yesterday, it was very nice spending some time with her.

Its a Christmas card for today, with many of the shops having there Christmas gifts out  already and we haven't even had Halloween yet!

Todays card is made from the Tattered Lace Sparkle die.
 








For the background I did my favourite caught in crystal technique but this time I added glitter to the alcohol inks of blue, teal and green.

















I hope you can see the glitter in the photos













This was then matted onto teal and then white card and finished off with craftworks cards candi in each corner and ribbon from my crafty stash.
  
 
 
I do appreciate all you comments and if you only pass through I hope my cards inspire you.
Have a great Sunday xxx
 

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card, you're very organised to have made a start on your Christmas cards. All I've done is think about it!

    Michele.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Maria
    Apologies as I'm further behind with my commenting than I thought.
    Gorgeous background. I bought some alcohol inks some months ago to try the technique and still haven't got round to it.
    Terrific card.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete