Sunday 27 September 2015

Three Owls

Morning All

WOW what a great response  to my blog.
A BIG thank you to everyone that stopped by to leave a comment and to those who passed through to view my cards, it is really appreciated, I am truly overwhelmed by your kind words and support.

 Todays card is one that  I made for  work colleague and friend who was 50 earlier this year.


 She adores Owls and the colour blue.
 I used Sue Wilson's 'scribble' technique in the background using various shades of blue cosmic shimmer glue.

 I also used Sue Wilson's Phoenix Gemini die to frame the top and bottom of the card.













Thank you to those who following my blog Sandy, Foxg, wlt27,  and Ang, and those who have added me  on Google+.

Tina thank you for your tip on taking photographs of the cards I will give it a whirl. Yes you are right, on the white Merry Christmas card the sentiment is made from ribbon.
The little man on my profile picture us our wonderful Pomeranian, Basil. He is a rescue dog and absolutely adorable.

I hope you all have a chance to enjoy the sunshine today xxx

5 comments:

  1. Fantastic card and your profile photo of Basil is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, would be perfect for a friend of mine. Tried to follow you on Bloglovin but can't find you on there.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Maria
    Your owls are adorable as is Basil.
    I thought it was a picture of a cuddly toy, bless him.
    People are visiting because yo make lovely cards chuck ;-)
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Maria.
    Thank you for joining us at Allsorts this week :)
    AnyOldCraft

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for joining us at allsorts Tracy x

    ReplyDelete