Monday 14 September 2015

Best wishes on your birthday

Hi all and welcome to my first post on my blog.


This is an exciting time for me as I am using this blog to showcase my handmade cards.
I hope that you will find it useful and I hope you will stay long enough to write a comment.

As I work full time and I just craft as a hobby my aim is to blog at least once a week.






The card size is 7x7 I do like square cards they are one of my favourites to make so you will be seeing quite a few of them on my blog. I hope you don't mind too much !!!

I made this card for my friends birthday and she loved it!!



Sorry about the shadowing on the pics I will try harder next time lol xx
I hope you all have a great week xx
 

5 comments:

  1. Hi Maria
    Just catching up with blogging after a busy few days and saw that you have started your own blog. . . . . . .fabulous!
    Its kind of you to say I've inspired you but my goodness, if your cards are like this, its you that will be doing the inspiring.
    Maria, this card is gorgeous. No wonder your friend loved it.
    Look forward to seeing more of your work.
    Did you not make it to Ally Pally or did I miss you? I was on the Creative Expressions stand.
    If you can put a normal followers button on your sidebar, I will happily follow you chuck but I won't sign up to Google + as I think Google has too much info on folk already.......there are a few other blogging gals who won't either so its worth you adding a normal one.
    Good luck on your blogging journey. Its bought me some wonderful friends.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your kind words Ang.
    I have added the followers button - or at least I hope I have lol...
    I did make it on Saturday and was at the stand I did meet Julia .. I did look out for you but must have missed you, but I bought lots of crafty goodies to play with...xxx

    ReplyDelete